This day started for us as many others did...I was working in Fort Leonard Wood at our Annual Troop Appreciation Golf Tournament. We got poured on that day and had to wait 3 hours to hit the links. So a long day was even longer due to rain. Finally got home that night at about 9:30pm. I thought just maybe (based on my previous months of knowing my body) that this was THE month. I used one of my Internet cheapy pregnancy tests that came with a kit we had purchased. To my amazement it wasn't stark white like others had been months previous. There was "something" there, but maybe it was a bad test it was super light. Hmmmm....Adam do you see this? See what he says! Geesh, ok. I was bummed. So I broke out the "big guns" one of the expensive Early Response Pregnancy Tests.....5 minutes later. HA there is a faint pink line! Adam do you see this??? I see something he says....but I don't know, he states. So off to bed for the night. I just KNOW that this is it. I didn't sleep well, couldn't wait to test again in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment